Saturday, June 23, 2012

A quick DIY project

When we first got married, I had everything in the house decorated in "outdoor" themes. It was like that for a few years, and I decided that I didn't want that everywhere in our house anymore.  before, this clock  went well with what we had, but I've been trying to give our house decor a facelift on the cheap. So, I thought I'd see what I could do with this it :-)

I personally think it looks great black. So much more sleek. I think the thing I like most about it's new look though, is that I can change the picture anytime I want. I was even considering putting a pretty scripture verse about time. We'll see...for now, I get to look at that precious baby :-)
                               
Sorry about the picture quality....these were taken with my cell phone

No comments:

Post a Comment